Policies & Disclaimers
AmWest Entertainment LLC ("AmWest") maintains the following policies regarding walk-in business and account wagering:
- AmWest reserves the right at any time to refuse all or part of any wager.
- AmWest reserves the right to declare wagering closed at any time, on any pari-mutuel pool race, group of races, or for all wagering.
- In the event that a wager is not transmitted to, received by, or otherwise accepted by the racetrack for any reason (including, not limited to, mechanical, communication, and human error failure), no wager will have been placed (or deemed to have been placed) on behalf of the customer, and no money will be exchanged or debited from an account holder's account. Under no circumstances will AmWest "book" the wager, or otherwise be held responsible for the wager not being transmitted to, or received by, or otherwise accepted by the racetrack.
- In accordance with the laws of the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS"), any wager resulting in winnings of 300 times the amount wagered must be reported to the IRS. Additionally, any wager resulting in winnings over $5,000.00 is subject to reporting and withholding, if the amount of winnings is least 300 times the amount wagered. All winnings subject to reporting and/or withholding shall be reported and/or withheld by AmWest, and a copy of the Form W2-G summarizing the information will be sent to the account holder for tax purposes. It is the responsibility of the account holder to claim all gambling winnings on his or her Federal and State tax returns (where applicable by law).
- Before opening an Advance Deposit Wagering account with AmWest, customers must complete the entire Subscriber Application, and acknowledge that he/she has read and agrees to the AmWest Terms and Conditions Policy.
Please be advised that no judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the contact of other services or sites to which these screens link, and AmWest Entertainment LLC takes no responsibility therefore. A link to a service or site outside of this website is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content, or its sponsoring organization.